For items showing as 'Out of stock' delivery times vary depending on the supplier and whether they themselves have stock.
for items from ALLPARTS USA
- if Allparts USA have the item in stock it will usually arrive to us in 7-14 days as we get weekly deliveries.
- if they don't have the item in stock they will be themselves waiting for delivery from the manufacturer which can be from 2-8 weeks depending on the manufacture/delivery cycle.
for items from FENDER
- this includes these brands: Ovation, Takamine, Hamer, Genz Benz, Squier, Guild, Jackson, Charvel, SWR, EVH, Gretsch
- if Fender have the item in stock at their warehouse in the Netherlands it will take 1-2 weeks to get to us.
- if they don't have the item in stock due date becomes more uncertain as the parts will have to come from the USA - typical times may be up to 6-8 weeks.
for items from MOJO Musical Supply
- for small parts, components and grill cloth & tolex,
- if Mojo have the item in stock it will take 2-3 weeks to get to us
- if they don't have it in stock it could take 6-8 weeks.
- for cabinets, either on their own or as part of a kit, and other woodshop items, allow up to 4 weeks as this depends on their manufacturing scheduling and output.
Parts on backorder will usually be sent out as soon as we get them unless they are over 90 days overdue in which case we contact you first to see if the parts are still required.