Razor® Burēdobakkā Blade Bucker Single-Space Humbucking Bridge Pickup For Telecaster®
Razor® - Cut Through The Mix„¢
Like a sleeping dragon, Razor has been quietly crafting exceptional guitar and bass pickups in Japan since 1996. Originally conceived to provide players with high-quality upgrade options, the emphasis was always on quality and consistency vs. hype and promotion. Designed in Texas and manufactured in Japan, the brand uniquely combines an American understanding of tone with exceptional MIJ production standards. Today, the dragon is awake, and ready to rule the oceans of tone. Fine as a razor™s edge, your tone will cut through the mix!
The Razor® Burā“dobakkā (Blade Bucker) Single-Space Bridge pickup for Telecaster®
(pronounced 'Burā“dobakkā) - Blade Bucker
The Razor® Burā“dobakkā (Blade Bucker) Single-Space Bridge pickup for Telecaster® incorporates two ceramic blades into a compact and formidable humbucking design. Fitting into a traditional Tele® bridge assembly, this pickup can be installed without routing your body or permanently altering your guitar. If you're looking for a way to dramatically increase the sonic capacities of your Tele®, the Razor® Burā“dobakkā Bridge pickup is the one for you!
- DC Resistance: 13.7K
- Magnets: Ceramic Blade Magnets
- Winding Wire: #44 polyurethane coated wire
- Pickup Leads:
- 4-conductor wire gives you the option to add coil-splitting, phase-switching and series/parallel switching.
- For stock 2-conductor wiring applications, solder the Red and White wires together.
- Included Covers: N/A
- Included Parts: Screws, springs and surgical tubing for mounting to standard Telecaster bridge