Terms and conditions
Allparts guitar bass and amp parts are made by or for Allparts and are not to be represented as products of the following companies unless stated otherwise:
- Strat®, Stratocaster®, Esquire®, Telecaster®, Tele®, Jazzmaster®, Jaguar®, Mustang®, P.Bass®, J.Bass® and Fender® are registered trademarks of Fender® Musical Instruments.
- The replacement necks and bodies are for a Fender® or Squier® by Fender® guitar or bass. The distinctive headstock designs and the distinctive body designs of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, J.Bass®, P.Bass® and Tele® Bass are registered trademarks of Fender® Musical Instruments Co. Necks and bodies licensed to Allparts® Music Corporation by Fender® Musical Instruments are under a quality control trademark license. Allparts® Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies. All necks have a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not cover normal fretwear or customer modifications.
- Charvel® is a registered trademark of Fender® Musical Instrument Co.
- EMG® is a registered trademark of EMG, Inc. Floyd Rose® is a registered trademark of Floyd Rose Industries.
- Gibson®, Les Paul®, S.G.®, Flying V®, ES-175®, ES-335®, L-5®, Byrdland®, Epiphone® and P-90® are registered trademarks of Gibson Guitar Corp.
- Gretsch® is a registered trademark of Fred Gretsch® Enterprises.
- Kahler® is a registered trademark of American Precision Metalworks.
- Kluson® is a registered trademark of W.D. Music Inc.
- Martin® is a registered trademark of Martin Guitar Co.
- Moses, Inc. is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.
- Musicman® is a registered trademark of Ernie Ball Company. Peavey® is a registered trademark of Peavey® Electronics Coporation.
- Rickenbacker® is a registered trademark of Rickenbacker International Corp.
MOJO MUSICAL SUPPLY Disclaimer:
- Mojo Musical Supply is not affiliated with Marshall Amplification, Vox Amplification, Ampeg, Celestion, Echoplex, Gibson, Laney, Peavey, Mesa Boogie, Fender Musical Instruments Corp, Trace Elliot or Hiwatt.
- Showman, Princeton, Super Reverb, Twin Reverb, Vibro-Champ, Vibrolux, Tone-Master, Vibro-King, Harvard, Bandmaster, Pro, Pro-Reverb, Super, Twin, Deluxe, Vibroverb, Bronco, Vibrolux Reverb, Tremolux and Concert are all trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
Prices, specifications and policies are subject to change without notice.