Paddle-Head Replacement Bass Neck, Solid Maple
Paddle-Head Replacement Bass Neck
Featuring a 7.25-10" compound fretboard radius and 20 jumbo frets, our BPHM is a more contemporary bass neck that comes with a fully customizable headstock! Whether you're looking for something traditional or wilder, our BPHM is the perfect choice for the DIY bass crowd! Following Fender® neck heel specs, the BPHM is able to retrofit into most Fender®-style bass bodies
- Scale Length: 34"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 20 Jumbo frets, 108" x .045" (2.74mm x 1.14mm)
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 7.25-10"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1 9/16" (39.7mm)
- Heel Width: 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: None
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.89" (22.6mm) at first fret
- 0.99" (25.1mm) at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.